Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT Treatment)
Low Level Laser Therapy
Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT Treatment) is the US FDA approved treatment which involves use of certain kind of laser wavelengths to revitalize the blood vessels and hair roots in the scalp. This light is delivered to scalp with the help of devices like laser comb, laser cap, laser helmet/hood. Proper selection of device delivering precise quantity of laser is important. At SkinEthics, we use one of the best device for low level laser therapy.
Frequently Asked Questions
When laser light of certain parameters are focused on the scalp, they stimulate Anagen phase of hair cycle. They increase the blood flow to hair roots thereby increasing nutrition & survival of the roots. They also increase the supportive tissue on scalp for better growth of hair and hair anchoring. They are also supposed to release growth factors & stimulate stem cells for good hair growth.
It is absolutely painless. Person undergoing treatment can sit comfortably / listen to music / play games for 30-45 minutes of time while the therapy is going on.
- Increases blood supply to the scalp by up-to 54% after the first treatment
- Simulates hair regrowth
- Stops the progression of hair loss
- Improves and repairs hair shaft quality
- Thickens and strengthens existing hair
Used as adjuvant therapy in:
- Androgenetic alopecia (AGA)
- Sudden/ Long term hair fall
- Hair regrowth treatments
- Male pattern Hair Loss (MPHL)
- Female Pttern Hair Loss (FPHL)
- Alopecia Areata