PRP Treatment (Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy)
Platelet Rich Plasma therapy is new introduction with very promising results in skin, hair problems and antiageing treatments. At SkinEthics we use most advanced extraction methods to get optimum growth factors needed for results. In many cases, we have given results to patients failed on PRP treatment done at other places. The results are due to proper knowledge, proper protocols, best extraction methods used.
Frequently Asked Questions
Platelets are normal components in everyone’s blood. Normally they secret growth factors, which are responsible for cell regeneration, new vessel formation, haemostasis etc. their property of regeneration of target tissue is used as a treatment modality. Platelets when processed, release multiple growth factors which regenerate the target tissue.
- Platelet derived growth factor – helps for regeneration of tissue & blood vessels
- Transforming growth factor- helps in healing of wounds, tissue regeneration
- Fibroblast growth factor- helps for collagen, HA and matrix production
- Epithelial growth factor- helps in restoration of epithelium
- Vascular endothelial growth factors- helps for neoangiogenesis Keratinocyte growth factor, ILK 8 , Insulin like growth factor 1 & 2
- To regrow hair and make scalp tissue more viable in treatment of hair loss and androgenetic alopecia. The therapy stimulates hair follicular stem cells, thereby push them in more viable growth phase.
- For non healing wounds treatment
- For effective acne scar reduction treatments, other scar reduction treatments
- In treatment of depressed scars when used in addition to needling and fat transfer, it works wonders
- For non surgical facelift
- Body’s own natural platelets are used so there is no risk of allergic reaction
- Results are absolutely natural
- There is little to no swelling, bruising as the fluid assimilates in the natural skin/scalp environment
- No hospitalisation is needed, its office procedure. Person can join work immediately after procedure
PRP is non allergenic, autologus, physiological product. There are no chances of allergic reaction. no chances of any blood borne disease transmissions.
Apart from injection related side effects like pain, redness , possibility of infections; there is no major side effect noted. These things can be taken care of with proper technique and anaesthesia used before procedure.
Standard equipment and protocols are needed for optimum results. method of blood collection, temperature, machine parameters, use and method of , depth used for tissue should be proper. Anticoagulant therapy, heavy smoking and alcohol intake, use of certain medicines can affect the therapy.
At SkinEthics we follow best protocol to get consistently good results with the treatment.
SkinEthics Expertise in PRP Treatments
- Vast experience in PRP treatments
- Consistently good results because of standardized protocols
- Most advanced kits are used
- Get fabulous results by spending 60 mins a month
- Affordable Cost